Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that you'll be able to get ESP as soon as this coming Monday? I have a Caliber SXT Sport on order since May 1st and it has a status of BX=past edit/available for schedule.

Does anyone know if its possible drop an option in my order thats waiting to be scheduled and get ESP WITHOUT losing my place in line, or will the dealer have to cancel the order and then re-order using the 2007 order form to get ESP? This is something I'd really like to have, but I don't want to lose my place in line with the dealer as I'm waiting for allocation and I'm the next one on the list once they get an allocation. So does anyone think its possible to put ESP on a Caliber that was ordered on May 1st?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
VZGuy said:
And ESP is ?
ExtraSensory Perception... the sixth sense.:D

Don't know what it means in reference to automobiles.

·
Registered
287 Posts
stability control for when you start to loose control

Isn't that an oxymoron of sort?

·
Registered
87 Posts
n1vek said:
stability control for when you start to loose control

Isn't that an oxymoron of sort?
i don't think so...oxymorons are more like...well we'll take a page out of romeo and juliet (yes its cheesy) they talk about...feather of lead, sick health, cold fire, loving hate...that kind of thing:p :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct! ESP= Electronic Stability Program. When you start to lose control the computer will take over and try to keep you from rolling over among other things. I believe ESP in the Caliber will ALSO include All-Speed Traction Control, which is NOT AWD (All Wheel Drive) for those who are wondering.

So does anyone know the answer to my question then? Any salesman here?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zildjian_drummer3 said:
I thought that kind of thing usually came standard in cars...
Well it is standard in some cars, but not $15000-$17000 cars. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts