Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to recieve a copy of my extended warrantee contract from the dealer I purchased my sxt from. Every time I call, either the saleswoman or the finance manager "is out" or "busy with another customer". I'm getting VERRRRRY impatient, and I think I'm about to lose it! *thinks*
Or, should I just contact my lawyer and the BBB?:mad:

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Are you close enough that you can march right in there and start a shit fit...?:D:D
:rolleyes:.... nah, just called and spoke to a GSM. He told me he will look for it Mon, because all the files are "locked away" on the weekend, and that he will fax it to me.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
:rolleyes:.... nah, just called and spoke to a GSM. He told me he will look for it Mon, because all the files are "locked away" on the weekend, and that he will fax it to me.
Thats sounds good, keep going higher untill you receive the answer you are looking for though...if others keep giving you the run-around.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I would go ahead and get out of it if you can. After spending four years as a service manager and calling those extending warranty companies for authorizations for work was a pain and nearly impossible. They find just about every loophole possible, such as the fact if you drove the car in with the problem rather than paying to have it towed in was a cause for denial of claim.

Those contracts are not worth the paper they are written on, about the only thing they cover is major engine failure without much question and at that you consider what you paid for the contract and your deductible, if any, and you could of easily paid for the one time your engine would have said problem.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I've had excellent results from the Chrysler extended warranty. They paid a $1000 repair bill after the extended warranty had already expired on my 2001 Ram.

3rd party extended warranties are a major risk to me. So many of them have closed down leaving warranty holders at a loss. Made the mistake of buying one only once!

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
CoolCallie said:
I would go ahead and get out of it if you can. After spending four years as a service manager and calling those extending warranty companies for authorizations for work was a pain and nearly impossible. They find just about every loophole possible, such as the fact if you drove the car in with the problem rather than paying to have it towed in was a cause for denial of claim.

Those contracts are not worth the paper they are written on, about the only thing they cover is major engine failure without much question and at that you consider what you paid for the contract and your deductible, if any, and you could of easily paid for the one time your engine would have said problem.
Since it's a new car... I feel better that I do have it. Peace of mind ya know? Worse comes to worse, I'll sue the hell outta someone.

Huff said:
I've had excellent results from the Chrysler extended warranty. They paid a $1000 repair bill after the extended warranty had already expired on my 2001 Ram.

3rd party extended warranties are a major risk to me. So many of them have closed down leaving warranty holders at a loss. Made the mistake of buying one only once!
I have the Chrysler Extended warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts