Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That I don't get to drive my Caliber more every day, that people stop me and ask about (and compliment) the car, that I have had no problems (well except for the "click") since I got it, that I grin everytime I drive it.. that it was an excellent value for the price paid, that it gets decent gas milage.. that I have to wait to get more mods (performance and appearence) for the R/T..that I like RED so much, that I have to turn down the volume on the radio now and then.... and that I get such good laughs from all that post on a fan site bashing the Caliber.... Hell, maybe I should buy another one so I can be doubly disappointed..:D :D :D

Now how's that for trolling... did I use good enough bait???:p :p :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, sir, I believe you did! What I'm extremely dissappointed in is the fact that some people will spend 18 grand on something that they don't absolutely love! But well, I guess some people just can't be happy at all, right? I know I love every second behind the wheel of my Cali!!! Window washer clap and all!!:D:D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The Great Mongo said:
...What I'm extremely dissappointed in is the fact that some people will spend 18 grand on something that they don't absolutely love!...
Mongo, it is quite obvious that you've never been married. :p ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
GyspyBill you had me worried for a moment....!! :p :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
When I saw this, I thought,"Oh no, not Gypsy Bill." And before I could read it, the phone rang. I was depressed for 3 minutes. Then when I read it, well I just had to laugh. That was perfect. Man, I'm disappointed just like you.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just having a bit of fun :D and trolling the trolls...

·
Registered
137 Posts
superbang said:
hahahahahaha!!!!!! do i start questioning my engagement?? :eek::D
Depends... how much did ya spend on the ring? :p :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
superbang said:
yikes. i actually spent only a month's pay on it... is that bad?
LOL, depends how much that is!:D:D:D:D (Note: I am not asking how much you make....:):eek::p)

GypsyBill: Glad to see you are enjoying...well... disapointed!:D:cool:

Edit: I can spell, really!

·
Registered
746 Posts
it's only about 4k. it pays the bills...

and i know i'm not supposed to talk about this but after three different appraisals the ring is valued at $9172. that's an avg. one said more. i got a hell of a deal.

here's a pic of the ring.. it's just slight bigger than real life in this pic

·
Registered
135 Posts
First off.....You $**k! :) I want to make 4K a month! It takes me about 4 MONTHS to make that! Not after I finally get out of college though I hope lol. I am jealous though. I only have one diamond! Until I get the wedding band then I will have 3 diamonds and 2 sapphires :) OK enough girly crap lol Good job on the good deal though. Mine values almost the same but he didn't get the deal you got :( like I said you $**k! :) j/k

Hold on....are we in off topic....Sorry :(

·
Registered
135 Posts
OUWxGuesser said:
I once was a rich man... then I got engaged/married. It was all downhill with the engagement ring ;)
That is what he (my fiance) keeps telling me to :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts