Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Looking good sickcycle!:) Sweet Silver R/T!
Outstanding! Looks just like mine.

Tyke

·
Registered
506 Posts
i've been waiting since DECEMBER!!!!! i'm gonna cry if i don't get mine soon :(

·
Registered
506 Posts
yea that might take the edge off.... that and a pack of cigarettes delivery immediately and not to the mail room to the Staff Duty desk... i need a smoke rite now! lol i hate 24 hour shifts...

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
superbang said:
dude's in germany. we should send him a care package of caliber shaped gingerbread cookies.
Oops, sorry, I didn't realize he was in Germany.:eek:

I really hope you receive it soon after the launch over there!

·
Registered
506 Posts
no no i ordered an AMERICAN SPEC car it's still in baltimore waiting to get on the ship... they kept saying it had to do with the combination of options that i picked

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm beginning to like the silver more and more. I originally ordered the Steel Blue but was told that wouldn't happen so I picked silver. Can't wait to see mine in real life, but these pics will do for now :)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
mudstone said:
no no i ordered an AMERICAN SPEC car it's still in baltimore waiting to get on the ship... they kept saying it had to do with the combination of options that i picked
So you are importing an American version?? What will you be doing with it, rather than waiting for the Euro version? Just curious

·
Registered
506 Posts
well driving it while i'm here before i PCS to the states and take it back with me.... i can't bring the euro version back to the states now can i?

·
Registered
64 Posts
mudstone said:
well driving it while i'm here before i PCS to the states and take it back with me.... i can't bring the euro version back to the states now can i?
At least you're being smart about it. I was stationed in Germany from 1983-1985 and cried when I had to leave a Mercedes Benz 350SL behind. It would have cost about $2500.00 to meet all American specs (safety glass, side impact bars, catalytic converter, etc.) Good Luck with the Caliber and enjoy your tour in Germany. FYI: US Army, HHC, 12th Engineer Bn, Dexheim, Germany (83-85)

·
Registered
506 Posts
i'm stationed on dexheim right now... it's now the 123rd MSB in Dexheim Germany

1 - 18 of 18 Posts