1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally its arrived on the 12 april it was ordered on jan 19

my car was "d1" 16 march
then " F "17 march

and for more than two weeks was "KZOA" (PLANT HOLD)?? (appanrently cause of airbag sticker missing due to stupid quebec laws :mad: wich no other province or state need to have

but all that aside .....WWWWWWWWoooWWWW after needing a car badly after smashing my 2004 neon RT i got my replacement and let just say im extatic

got it with 15 km (the minimum) and now 600 (still in breakin phase so cant say much yet about 0-60 or anything like that but the leather feels great, chrome is awsome, the interior is well put together, handling is crisp, suspension feels tight and musicgate sounds very impressive (so far went up to level 15, so if it goes to 35 well you know the rest....)

more to come....after i break this puppy in (lol)

for bigger pics
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2324960
dcx rocks

·
Registered
340 Posts
Congrats on the R/T. How do you like the ride? Did you test drive an after you ordered yours ( I see early order date)? Did you think it would be this good? Have you "pushed" it's limits yet!!!!???

I love our R/T. can't drive it enough!!! Check out mudflaps, they really add to the car. We put em on, along with bug visor.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very COOL! Tell me what you think about that Autostick. I just purchased mine today and was THRILLED over the accelleration control provided by the autostick.

Tyke

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
NICE, congrats!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Can you tell me about the rims. Looks like you have the chrome aluminum rims. I have chrome aluminum on my Dodge Quad cab. The rims are aluminum, but the actual chrome is a plastic wheel centre affixed to the aluminum rim. Are the Calibre wheels the same??? Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good looking Ride... Now I know what my black will look like.. Havent seen to many pictures of black ones..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice, where you from in Quebec, do you speak french.

I'm still waiting for Red SXT,cvt with sport package and security group.

I'm from Iles-de-la-Madeleine..

My dealer is waiting for black SXT with manual transmission.

I would like to heard about the feeling wit the cvt

Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the arrival, pyro. The car looks great. As for the musicgate, 26 is as high as I've gotten so far. The system kicks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OrangeRT said:
Congrats on the R/T. How do you like the ride? Did you test drive an after you ordered yours ( I see early order date)? Did you think it would be this good? Have you "pushed" it's limits yet!!!!???

I love our R/T. can't drive it enough!!! Check out mudflaps, they really add to the car. We put em on, along with bug visor.

I love the ride i test drove an sxt (posted earlier by me ) but i was just to get a feel of it, when i find out they totaled my 2004 rt i got the caliber in replacement so lets just they had to give a r/t and this was the first one to come in.

i will wait before i push its limits i want to break it in properly

thanks for the comments

dcx rocks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MrTyke said:
Very COOL! Tell me what you think about that Autostick. I just purchased mine today and was THRILLED over the accelleration control provided by the autostick.

Tyke
thanks bud , the autostick is awsome and it depends with what you compare it (pt cruiser 2.4 litre 4 speed autostick sucked big time, the 2006 3.5 litrre charger 5 speed was not bad but you had to be nice to it , but DAMN the 6 speed caliber RT is absolutly responsive in down or upshifts cant wait to give it some torque

dcx rocks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Renegade said:
Congrats on the new ride. Can you tell me about the rims. Looks like you have the chrome aluminum rims. I have chrome aluminum on my Dodge Quad cab. The rims are aluminum, but the actual chrome is a plastic wheel centre affixed to the aluminum rim. Are the Calibre wheels the same??? Thanks

it looks like it but they seem to clean very nicely but only time will say

ill defenetely take em off for winter (duh) lol....

dcx rocks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JoeDodge said:
Congrats on the arrival, pyro. The car looks great. As for the musicgate, 26 is as high as I've gotten so far. The system kicks.

wow tahnks for the info by the way did you see the layout diagram posted couple days ago... its pretty cool boston is awsome

dcx rocks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Madelinot said:
Very nice, where you from in Quebec, do you speak french.

I'm still waiting for Red SXT,cvt with sport package and security group.

I'm from Iles-de-la-Madeleine..

My dealer is waiting for black SXT with manual transmission.

I would like to heard about the feeling wit the cvt

Thanks

oui je parle francais je suis de montreal

pour la cvt regarde les autre treads que jai ecrit tout est la

dcx rocks

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
wi wi..:D:D

Looks awesome pyro! :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
very nice!

I looked at a black r/t last night, but it was a bit more than I can afford. Still, a very nice car! i like the wheels :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
The wheels do look nice! I like the 18's. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts