Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Black R/T has finally showed up. It was picked up tonight and I am allready in love with it. Tomarrow I will start with the aftermarket. I know I am replacing the antenna, getting the slate grey slush mats, tints and possibly the chrome fuel door and door sill (lower) guards.

I know, pics. They will come tomorrow when it is beautiful and sunny.

If anyone from Macomb, MI (northern 'burbs of motown) sees a black R/T, that quite possibly is me :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Glad to hear that you have your Caliber, now you can chill-easy, relax and enjoy !:)

And get them pix up !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on the new RT Caliber! That's a long time to wait. My wife and I ordered ours on June 7 and it should be shipped today from Belvidere. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey goose,
you've only waited 9 weeks since the order of your caliber?! That's great! It gives me hope. I ordered mine July 8th. Where do you live? I wonder if demographics have anything to do with it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in central Wisconsin. I don't think location has anything to do with it. I think the individual dealership has more to do with it than anything. The more the dealerships sell the more they can order.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats nivek!!! I don't get to Macomb often but I do go to Mt Clemens!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Black R/Ts rule! way to go!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yeaaah! Nice to see the long waits for some come to an end. Enjoy your new Caliber N1vek.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about the wait the wait ladies and gentlemen... Here are some quick pics:

I haven't started modding yet. However, a replacement antenna is coming along with tints and some slushmats for these Michigan winters.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Fine looking R/T N1vek. Great shine on her! After all the wait, how do you like it sitting in your driveway?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love how she looks in the driveway, even better when I am out on the road with her though :)

I cannot wait to start throwin some mods on this baby :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts