Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey gang.. I know you all are craving caliber pics so I finally got off my butt and took a few pics of my beloved cali.. sxt sport 2.0 in solar yellow. enjoy the show:

The spots are bug splatter lol ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
for some reason it wont let me post all my pics up here :( I'mma keep trying tho

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks really good! I like the yellow color inserts. Somethin' you should look @ it one of those Euro-style antennas that a shorter and have a matte finish. I think it would look good with the yellow and black trim.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, the stock one sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't it, I tell ya tho it would be nice if us north americans could get the antenna that they are shipping stock on the euro models.

·
Registered
57 Posts
12am said:
I agree, the stock one sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't it, I tell ya tho it would be nice if us north americans could get the antenna that they are shipping stock on the euro models.
Love the yellow! Looks even better on a bright sunny day!

The antennas on the Euro models will no doubt be availabe somewhere, someday.

Do you have any pics of the Euro model antennas? What is the difference?

Thanks!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Good looking set of pictures! I know you're loving the vehicle. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like that color a lot. It looks even better on the Rumble bee edition Dodge Rams. It was actually my second choice if I wouldn't have been able to find a Sunburst Orange one.

Congratulations on your purchase!

·
Registered
746 Posts
guys there's a thread about the antenna issue elsewhere. let's not hijack 12am's thread here. let's just congradulate him and pat him on the back like we always do and should and leave the mod stuff in the mod threads.

congradulations on your awesome caliber 12am! many happy returns!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice car dude! That color really grows on a person! You know.... i wonder if North America uses a different technology for thier radio signals? I've noticed we get longer antennas on other cars as well that in Europe have stubby ones. Even the cars that do come with roof mounted ones....they are longer here than in Europe! I will have to look into that. Nonetheless.....Congrats on a great car dude!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
ok this may be a noobie question... but the sport appearance group is what makes it the sport edition rite? it has the color coded inserts and the fog lamps and all that? does that mean i am guaranteed the chrome grill?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes and no. The sxt with the 24E package does make it the sport package. But....No longer can you get the chrome grill with the sxt or sxt sport. For whatever reason (cost cut etc....) it is not available anymore for the sxt. I can't remember what the cutoff date was for the chromie?! Maybe someone else has that info. Superbang...do you know??!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hehe yea he's a giant shnauzer tho. Funny thing is he had no trouble jumping into our dodge ram but he struggled learning how to get into the back of the caliber.

Here's a better pic of him scoping it out

·
Registered
57 Posts
Huh???

superbang said:
guys there's a thread about the antenna issue elsewhere. let's not hijack 12am's thread here. let's just congradulate him and pat him on the back like we always do and should and leave the mod stuff in the mod threads.

congradulations on your awesome caliber 12am! many happy returns!
Hey, Super! I love ya'n'all but wasn't it you talking all about your job with (was it katie?) in another thread? And this has to do with the caliber in what way in that particular thread??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just pulling your strings a bit, super!!! :p It's all good, yes? Yeah!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
uhm hello, it's cause i'm super special and i get things liek double standards! and also cause i forgot that i did that... and now i remember, so like now i have my foot in my mouth so shut the hell up!! :D ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts