1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well........ finally got some good news about our Marine Blue Pearl
R/T. We ordered it on April 1/06. It's due to arrive at the dealership
on Monday August 14/06. Four and a half months. That has got to be a
record for longest wait time. Hope it was worth it.

Wilson
Ontario Canada

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congratulations!!! hopefully the next week won't seem longer than your 4 months you have already waited. For me this last week always seems like it takes forever.

·
Registered
181 Posts
congrats I'm a bit jealous. :) Ah I'm over it I love my car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! Sorry you had to wait so long. When you get it try to steer clear of any HHR's that might be out there. They seem to be getting jealous of everyones Calibers.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Congrats. You've got me beat on wait time. Mine was only 3.5 months.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congrats Wilson! Helluva long wait! Now I'm gonna piss a whole lot of people off, and I feel really guilty for saying this, but I saw a Caliber commercial one night, and said "That's what I want". I went to the dealership the next day, and a week and a half later I had the Caliber of my dreams, with everything I wanted, plus more! Sorry to have to tell you that, but as my wife always says- I truly have the Luck o' the Irish!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Fitz said:
Congrats Wilson! Helluva long wait! Now I'm gonna piss a whole lot of people off, and I feel really guilty for saying this, but I saw a Caliber commercial one night, and said "That's what I want". I went to the dealership the next day, and a week and a half later I had the Caliber of my dreams, with everything I wanted, plus more! Sorry to have to tell you that, but as my wife always says- I truly have the Luck o' the Irish!
Great stuff ! I have been promised only 10 days wait for mine!! ...only another 5 days to go....well...we'll see !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts