Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally, after keeping my eyes taped open (not really) for the last who knows how long, I spotted a Caliber on the road! It was a Silver I think SXT because it had the wheels with the line down each spoke. I was on the bus I think to school and the Caliber pulled out of the parking lot of the elementary school about a block away from my junior high...pretty damn cool! :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
after not seeing any forever, i saw three today... a white one in kitchener, a silver one in mississauga and then a marine blue one in guelph... i hate everyone:( (just cause i don't have mine yet but once i do, it's all smiles again) {but for now GRRRR!!} ;)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha....but for now grrrr:D

Same here..mine's gonna take a bit longer though...:(

·
Registered
269 Posts
I haven't seen a single Caliber on the roads in Indiana.... and saw 0 on the way up to Chicago's west-side and back today. The only Caliber I have seen (that wasn't a pre-production mule) happened to be 2 minutes from the DCX corporate office in Auburn Hills.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I watch mine everytime we drive by a big picture window. There are no others in the town we live in, God I love rural Idaho!

We did see one on our way home from the dealer, outside of Salt Lake City, but it was headed the other way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i've seen four like several weeks ago...one with a custom graffic on it...a white one a maroon lookin one and a silver one.....oh im in vegas........

·
Registered
311 Posts
This is all pretty wierd. The dealerships can't keep them in stock, but we can't seem to see them on the road.

I was astounded the other day to see TWO parked side-by-side. I was tempted to park next to them and go inside to what was going on...but I had something a bit more urgent to take care. After I came back, they were both gone.

I pulled up next to a white one the other day. I almost got out of my car on the spot. It was SO hard to recognize that it was a Caliber because of all the mud, dirt, and grime all over it (sunny day).

...and then, one rainy night, I was returning from a wake and BOOM, there's a Caliber driving right in front of me (out-of-town, Jersey Plates). I recognized the light-pattern of the brakes. ...and you know what? My wife says, "Isn't that a Caliber?" Whoa!

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha...it'd have to have neon lights pointing it out for my mom to notice..:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have seen 2 red ones, a white and a silver here in aiken, SC.

they all belong to rental companies though except for the silver one. Mine will be one of the first personally owned calibers around here. :) Im thinking it might even be the first steel blue. thought that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I mean I've seen plenty at the Autoshow and one in a dealer but never on the street till now.:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
I see one around here all the time...

Oh wait... that's MINE...:p :D :D :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have seen two in Aiken, SC (one on my way to lunch). I thought they were both privately owned because they had Triangle Dodge plates on them.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
superbang said:
after not seeing any forever, i saw three today... a white one in kitchener, a silver one in mississauga and then a marine blue one in guelph... i hate everyone:( (just cause i don't have mine yet but once i do, it's all smiles again) {but for now GRRRR!!} ;)
ya im in oakville, and i see two or three a day, probably the same ones, but they are all different colours so i know that there are at least 4 or 5 here already, the closest dealership has about 5 or 6 out back with sold signs on them, so the numbers should start building soon!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I've seen only 2 others, both black, unsure of the trim levels. One was on Tiger baseball's Opening Day April 10, driving down the street as I was on the sidewalk. The other was about a week ago; I was passing it as it slowed to turn into a shopping area. It was night so I didn't know what it was at first, till I passed it. I *almost* turned around to go park next to it and say hello to fellow owner.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dakota29803 said:
I have seen two in Aiken, SC (one on my way to lunch). I thought they were both privately owned because they had Triangle Dodge plates on them.

you live in aiken too? what do you drive now?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha...you must have bad karma or some shit Joe..:D:eek:

·
Registered
901 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
I've seen only 2 others, both black, unsure of the trim levels. One was on Tiger baseball's Opening Day April 10, driving down the street as I was on the sidewalk. The other was about a week ago; I was passing it as it slowed to turn into a shopping area. It was night so I didn't know what it was at first, till I passed it. I *almost* turned around to go park next to it and say hello to fellow owner.
of course because I wrote this earlier, I had to run across another one tonight! inferno red r/t goin the other way. ooo ooo oooh!! we waved.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts