Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picking our Cali up tomorrow am (June 17). 2 mth. wait has ended :)
groups.msn.com/tannerpix - look in Pictures -> New Car!

rt, red, beige leather, sunroof replaces 95 neon sport sedan (K&N, rims, Flowmaster, intake, drilled rotors)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the arrival. Be sure to post pics.
BTW, maybe our calibers will meet up this summer. I'll be on the Upper French sometime in July.

·
Registered
101 Posts
nice!! me and my white r/t are in the south bay! maybe we'll pass each other sometime randomly... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
JoeDodge said:
Congrats on the arrival. Be sure to post pics.
BTW, maybe our calibers will meet up this summer. I'll be on the Upper French sometime in July.
Will be in for golf at the FR Golf Club through the summer...eyes peeled 4 u and Brooksie.

Cheers!

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Brooksie1of1 said:
nice!! me and my white r/t are in the south bay! maybe we'll pass each other sometime randomly... :D
South Bay of Lake Nip?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Steve,
Great pix of your R/T. Good luck with it. How do you like the beige interior? That's what I thought I was getting in my red sxt, but it came in grey instead. My bad.
I don't golf anymore, so you won't be seeing me at FR course. Maybe we'll cross paths in Noelville.
Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
...beige hide looks sweet! Pick it up tomorrow...the insurance co. didn't call back in time for us to drive away Friday :mad:

Dealer said had 3 people ask to buy as was...liked the paint/int combo. Wasn't first jazzed about red...like black in spite of extra care req'd...after seeing it clean and sitting in it...me like Inferno. My wife would have preferred the grey leather (again before seeing the beige). The interior is very nicely done. Kids already crawled all over the place with their shoes on...wipes right off like nothing! What did yours sticker out at (Brookie? Joe? $31K drive away...+ had a loaner for 2 months while waiting. Gave us a 1% gst rebate.

Cheers!

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
New Meets Old

Cali picked up today...I drove it to my wife's place of work (about 7 minutes from dealer) and she SCOFFED THE KEYS FROM ME! Stuck with the van (friggin darnit).

While at Jen's school, I took pics of the old neon which we sold to a friend and colleague of Jen's. Al is a mechanic and body man - has worked on the car in past yrs. As mentioned, he's loving the 'Blackfly'.

Cheers!

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
More pics from the car-hole at home...my bride thinks me nuts...I just stood in the diveway like a frikken teenage pimply-faced kid who just bought his first clapped out Honda Civic.:p

All of a sudden I find myself forgetting things at work so I can go for a 'drive' and inventing errands to run. :eek: The 'honey-do' list is filling up...with trivial things which require driving. Suspicious...yes. Apologies...nope.

People are slowing down to look as they drive past the house. Not sure if they're looking at the car (probably), or the drooling 38 yr. old boy-racer staring :eek: at his new sweet ride. I promise to chill out a bit on the pics...gotta actually do a bit of work so I can pay for the dang thing. :rolleyes:

Cheers all!

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice looking R/T! (and house!)

A red SXT was visiting a neighbor on my block the other day. (hey! get outta my neighboorhood! I'm the only one!!!) Even tho I'm driving a Caliber, I still slowed down to look!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Steve,
The pics are great. But can you arrange for a shot with a muskie jumping to see the Caliber?
I have a red SXT, leather, musicgate, drivers convenience, 6 cd. The sticker was $19,945 (US). Dealer took off $500, plus $500 rebate. Don't know what that converts to Cdn, I better brush up on exchange rate !

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Other Addiction...Cars and Landscaping

THX for the kudos DodgeGirl. More pics of the back yard below. Irealize this is a car forum...in my defence, I WISH I could fit a car in the backyard. Do toy cars in the sandbox count? :rolleyes:

JD - I can arrange for a trout or pickerel (walleye to the American forumembers) to be transported In the Cali later this summer ('bout 2-3 weeks -school's out in a week and the cottage beckons) - a few Musky in town here but elusive.

Cheers!

Steve

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts