Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I washed the car (first time since I got it) and noticed that the car was COVERED with what I can only describe as little bits of adhesive. After trying to clean 'em off for about an hour I gave up and made an appointment with the dealership. I guessed that the adhesive bits were left over from the plastic that the car is wrapped in during shipping and the service manager agreed with me.

They promised me a full detailing job when I bought the car but I never got around to it so this is going to cover that detailing job. This should be a purely cosmetic job, no wrench turning at all.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just following up...... Dropped the car off at 9:15am, picked it up two hours later. Everything was cleaned off and nicely washed and waxed. Very shiny. I know this forum is for problems with a dealership but I think positive experiences bear mentioning too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well, and the Cali is good to go.:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I should also state the name of the dealer, since (so far) I've gotten good service. It's also the dealer where my mother bought her 300m back in '99 and she hasn't had any major problems with them either.

It's Fullerton Dodge (also Chrysler, Jeep and Ford) in Somerville, NJ on Route 22 East. Web site at www.fullerton.com.

(Sorry if this is not allowed. Please delete if necessary.)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
sgodun said:
I guess I should also state the name of the dealer, since (so far) I've gotten good service. It's also the dealer where my mother bought her 300m back in '99 and she hasn't had any major problems with them either.

It's Fullerton Dodge (also Chrysler, Jeep and Ford) in Somerville, NJ on Route 22 East. Web site at www.fullerton.com.

(Sorry if this is not allowed. Please delete if necessary.)
Hopefully, it is allowed.

There is a difference between blatant advertising and a satisfied-customer testimonial.

·
Registered
154 Posts
We should be able to let others know how our experiences have been with dealers both good and bad. It gives people options if there current dealer is not satisfactory and it also lets good dealers get credit they deserve.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I Agree. I love the dealership I got my cali at (Fox Lake Chrystler Dodge) in Fox Lake IL. Everyone is nice there and i got a GREAT deal on my caliber.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts