Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pizza wagon is going to get it! LOL :p so Domino's here is now using Calibers as it's fleet vehicle. somebody in Dodge sales was on the ball. no doubt sill the hottest seller in the lot. oh well, at least I still have the only in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just wait soon there will be so many Calibers on the road we won't be so "special" any more. Remember when the P.T. Crusier first came out? Everybody thought they were the hottest thing around????? But now they are everywhere. But still I'm enjoying mine. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not many Cali's in my neck of the woods as well but have started seeing more on the road.

·
Registered
414 Posts
BlueHawaii said:
pizza wagon is going to get it! LOL :p so Domino's here is now using Calibers as it's fleet vehicle. somebody in Dodge sales was on the ball. no doubt sill the hottest seller in the lot. oh well, at least I still have the only in the neighborhood.
Wait, does that mean you are not bringing me that Large Supreme?

Let me talk to your manager!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
They should design some sort of hot pizza warmer for the cargo area. They already have a place to keep your pop cold on the way LOL.

·
Registered
361 Posts
jguerra3235 said:
Just wait soon there will be so many Calibers on the road we won't be so "special" any more.
They seem like they're all over the place over here. I've had a couple driving behind me....And those headlights really ARE bright :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
at least your's hasn't insulted with "soccer mom car" twice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts