Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, who got floor mats as part of the deal ? I picked up my R/T and wouldnt you know No floor mats. I think that is total BS... you spend $20,000 ++ on a car and no floor mats. TO ad insult to injury the dealer does'nt have any in stock. So Im left with the paper mats until they come in for an extra $35.00 I might ad.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I agree! There are other areas to save money that the consumer will not notice and quality don't suffer. In fact, from the factory the carpet has plastic on the floor of the driver side. Why the dealer removes it if floormats were not ordered, I have no idea. :mad:

·
Registered
343 Posts
wtf? my sxt came with floor mats, but I bought it in May.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Good time to buy the molded rubber slush mats that say Caliber on them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I caliber came with floor mats, but i didnt need them because I got the rubber mats later on. I use both at the same time in my car. Double protection.

·
Registered
371 Posts
One of the first things I did was to replace the floor mats that came with my Caliber. I got the rubber ones with the Ram logo and Dodge printed on it. I don't know why you would want the regular carpeted mats to begin with, but if you do, I'll sell you mine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got floor mats with my SXT in April. I want the slush ones though.. not that I ever see cold/slushy conditions, but we live on acreage and there's lots of mud and other "stuff" that gets tracked into the car ;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I guess the R/T just doesnt come with standard floor mats... sucks alot. My dealer was also out of stock and i lived with the paper mats until my slush mats arrived.

·
Registered
432 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
i thought that the floor mats were standard...
According to the brochure that I have front and rear mats are standard on all Canadian Calibers.

Also see list below sixth item on the left hand side.

Based on this I called my dealer who agreed to provide the mats that were not in the car when I picked it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
We ordered our R/T in May, just received it in October. Carpeted mats were standard at the time we ordered & I believe our window sticker states that under standard equipment. I'm at work & the sticker is at home...I can scane it tonight & will post it.

Dodge must have changes the options for cost reasons.

J

·
Registered
53 Posts
i got my SXT in July....are you guys saying that the carpet floor mats are standard, or the rubber ones?? i got the carpet ones, and am getting the rubber slush mats that say Caliber on em for Christmas....

·
Registered
432 Posts
My reference was to the carpeted mats with the rubber backing. I just picked them up from my dealer who had to take them out of an RT to give them to me.

The factory apparently is slow shipping the mats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had my SXT since june and I got floor mats, but I ended up buying the slush mats so the old mats are just sitting in a box in the garage.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Come to think of it when my car arrived the salesman said all teh others before hand had floor mats. My car was the first they got after the official 2007 rollover thing they did in pricing and all so it may have been removed at that point.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Fingernipp said:
Come to think of it when my car arrived the salesman said all teh others before hand had floor mats. My car was the first they got after the official 2007 rollover thing they did in pricing and all so it may have been removed at that point.
You could be right. I purchased mine on October 13 and it had a build date in August. Don't know if that was before rollover.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Carpeted mats are standard. However, the included mats are a bit small and rather thin. The Dodge/Mopar mats sold at dealers are much heavier quality.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts