Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling my chrome clads off my R/T. (18x7 +38, 5x114.5) Someone on this board already contacted me regaurding them, so this individual has first dibs. but, if that doesnt pan out the next person to contact me gets them. I want $500, and that will include the shipping to 48 US states. will not ship out of the country or across any borders, sry. Wheels are in the same condition i bought them right off the lot. If i dont get any bites, they move to Ebay.
I am PAYPAL certified for those who have it... or cashiers check/money order accepted.
darren

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
without...

·
Registered
775 Posts
Will you ship to APO? APO is U.S. postal system for overseas military.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Michael K. said:
Will you ship to APO? APO is U.S. postal system for overseas military.
I think the question would be, will the post office/military accept rims being shipped to an APO. Not exactly sure what the restrictions would be for something like that.

·
Registered
775 Posts
HSKR said:
I think the question would be, will the post office/military accept rims being shipped to an APO.
Yes they do. A coworker has a set of four new rims mailed to him. All the vendor did was secure a piece of thick cardboard over the outside of the rims to protect them, and sent them through the mail individually. I also had an exhaust pipe for the Nissan mailed to me. The company just slapped the address label to the side of the over 6' long pipe and mailed it to me without a box.

As long as each individual package does not exceed 70lbs and 130" combined length and girth, it can be sent through the military postal system (MPS).

The only difference between mailing APO and mailing within the continental U.S. is a cusomts form is required. Beyond that, all fees and restrictions are pretty much the same. In fact, my zip code is registered as a NY zip code, so any mailing fees are only calculated as far as NY.

I've been stationed overseas since 1992 (since 1998 in Europe), so I'm very familiar with using the MPS.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess... will it be more expensive that way? ill send them that way, but if theres a difference in charge it would have to be made up for on your end.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sale pending

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
fyi...there's a set with rubber going for almost 800 bucks, as of last night, so that's a pretty fair price!

·
Registered
775 Posts
The wife has just shot down my plan to buy rims anytime soon. With Christmas coming up in a couple of months and the in-laws coming to visit during that time, she wants to save money for presents and sight-seeing. Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to pass on this one.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
are you the husband of the girl thats been PMing me? im confused?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Darren07RT said:
I doubt it. I don't think my wife even knows the URL for this site.

If it is my wife that's PM'ing you, could you ask her what we're having for dinner tonight? I'm getting hungry here at work. :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Darren07RT said:
Maybe you just blew the secret of what he's getting for Christmas lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she said chicken.... lol. i just realized that you and the other person ive been talking to are from different countries, so im sure your not married...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts