Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah, I know, the Friends and Family incentive was put on hold for the Caliber, but if you or anyone you know is in the market for a DCX product *other than the Caliber* (no Merc stuff... just Chrysler Jeep Dodge), let me know your address and I'll mail this to you.

First PM I get that shows interest in this gets the card. The card expires 6/30/2006.

PLEASE!!! IF you are really not that interested in getting a new car in the next few weeks, do not ask me for this card. I'm sure *somebody* here on Caliberforums will benefit from getting a car at a discounted rate... and I don't want this thing to go to waste.

-- ------------------------

The details of the incentive read:

"Take advantage fo the DaimlerChrysler Affiliate Rewards Program and drive away with the Preferred Price* (1% below factory invoice) on your next new Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge purchase or lease. You'll find that Affilate Rewards savings - combined with current incentives - give you a price that's up to thousands of dollars below MSRP."

"All SRT8 models, Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe and Dodge Sprinter vehicles are currently not eligible with this offer." (my note: I wonder if this means the SRT10 convertible and SRT10 trucks are eligible??)

The * that was tied to the bit about the "Preferred Price" reads:

"The Preferred Price is the maximum amount to be charged by a participating US Dealier for an eligible vehicle. See dealer for details. A $75 Administration fee applies."

-- ---------------------------
More info about this is at www.dc-rewards.com

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think this works for dealerships in Canada.... the home page of the Affiliate Awards thing states:

"It's simple. Just use this site to obtain a 'Control Number'. Provide it to any participating U.S. Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealership to receive the Preferred Price."

I can't find confirmation either way though .... I guess you'll have to call the help line to find out.

·
Registered
197 Posts
This is kind of offtopic but...I work at advance auto, and my boyfriend (he also works there) told me that we can get like a 1% new car discount because of our job there. anyone know how true that is?

·
Registered
384 Posts
SteelBlueFTW said:
This is kind of offtopic but...I work at advance auto, and my boyfriend (he also works there) told me that we can get like a 1% new car discount because of our job there. anyone know how true that is?
It must be because Advance Auto is a Dodge Affiliate and DCX offers those employees the Dodge employee discount for being their affiliate. He should have gotten a control number (or still can) from the HR at his work. I know this because my husband's work is also a Dodge Affiliate company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts