Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...will be 2 weeks in total.

The Daimler-Chrysler dealers where I ordered my Caliber on the 4th August last week just phoned to say that they now have my brand new shiny Sunburst Orange Cali on their forecourt, just dropped off from the transporter.

This is 10 days from when I placed my order !

However, I cant collect the car until Friday as it has to have a lengthy UK road inspection check and valet and any optional extras fitted.

So I pick up my Caliber on Friday 18th August just 2 weeks after placing my order, as long as my insurance documents arrive by post on time.

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great news :D

It seems that we aren't experiencing the delivery problems faced elsewhere yet, fingers crossed your insurance documents arrive quickly and you can go and get your car on Friday :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The anticipation is killing me now LOL.

I hope all goes well !

As I say StephenM, We got in quick here in the UK. The car will sell and the queue will grow as apparently only 7000 export Cali's are due for the UK market per year. So there is a bit of exclusivity with it as well !

·
Registered
160 Posts
xlr8 said:
The anticipation is killing me now LOL.

I hope all goes well !

As I say StephenM, We got in quick here in the UK. The car will sell and the queue will grow as apparently only 7000 export Cali's are due for the UK market per year. So there is a bit of exclusivity with it as well !
Seems as if the wrong side steering has its benefits after all - congrats xlr8!!

I joined the race for the Caliber only 10 days after the official introduction and still do not even have a VIN yet! :cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I wish all of you guys who are still waiting...a speedy delivery. Who knows, maybe you will get that "special" phone call soon or even sooner than you think, you never can tell.

Anyway, thanks for the congrats :)

And its nice to see I'm not the only one who has ordered the SE model around here Swoop ! Eveyone seams to have gone for the SXT...I dont blame them but that one went slightly over my budget ! because I'm still going to buy some add-ons that even the SXT doesnt come with.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You may enquire "what add-ons that the SXT doesnt have ?"

Well I may go for the satnav, 17" custom Alloys, roof rack, carbon fibre look dash panel<--- looks realy cool btw, chrome fuel filler flap, door sill gaurds, mudflaps, trunk carpet, Road Angel Compact ( speed and radar camera detector) are just a few of the things I am considering.

Dodge Accessories are plentiful, and I'm already saving up for em !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts