Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the Caliber, but have read about the poor suspension issues..but I always read it referred to as knocking or squeaking sounds. What I am experiencing is what sounds (to me) like everything in the front is loose and about to fall apart. The car seems stable and doesnt bounce all over the place, but every bump (even small ones) makes the entire front end rattle Is this typical for the Caliber? I'm not well versed in suspensions, so Im not exactly sure what to look for that could be the root cause of this, if anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the Caliber, but have read about the poor suspension issues..but I always read it referred to as knocking or squeaking sounds. What I am experiencing is what sounds (to me) like everything in the front is loose and about to fall apart. The car seems stable and doesnt bounce all over the place, but every bump (even small ones) makes the entire front end rattle Is this typical for the Caliber? I'm not well versed in suspensions, so Im not exactly sure what to look for that could be the root cause of this, if anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Same thing on mine replaced the lower control arms it is good as new

1 - 3 of 3 Posts