Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE RULES:

1. Your Caliber MUST be in the picture with a person, place or thing of interest. (Example: A movie star, The Grand Canyon, or the St. Louis Missouri Arch)

2. A little information about the person, place or thing pictured with your Caliber using a simple link would be helpful. (Example: For the St Louis Arch http://www.nps.gov/archive/jeff/arch-ov.htm )

3. Have fun!

You can use this FREE online photo site http://photobucket.com/ to host pictures and you can link the picture in this thread. If you need help, just ask and I'm sure someone here will help. If not, I will. :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well even better yet, Thanks!

Nice sig Amandyke :cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts

The Caliber in front of some aurora near the border of ND/MN.

Setting up for the Dodge Owner's magazine photoshoot in ND. We were trying to mimic a typical storm chase... only it was ~25F out with a strong wind. BTW: if all goes according to plan, the feature should be in the Spring issue!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course, my first picture is where all your Calibers were born. :cool:

Welcome to BAP - Belvidere Assembly Plant, 3000 W Chrysler Drive, Belvidere Illinois 61008

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I DO have various photos of celebrities with my Caliber, but cannot post them in any public way due to concerns about potential commercial exploitation or other uncontrolled/unauthorized use. Anyone who works with celebrities may be familiar with these type of situations, possibilities, and the related concerns.

However, I will post the following one of my Caliber with a static-displayed A-10 "Warthog" Attack/Fighter jet on the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. I occasionally use this photo, in rotation with several others, as my avatar on this forum:

"...Warbird Park, on Farrow Parkway just west of Kings Highway, features the City of Myrtle Beach’s "air force"? On display are an A-10 Thunderbolt, an A-7 Corsair II and an F-100 Super Sabre. These planes were stationed at the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base and given to the city when the base closed in 1993. The 4.6-acre park includes landscaping, benches and a trail overlooking the runway at Myrtle Beach International Airport. The park is "dedicated to the men and women of the United States Air Force and their families who lived in our community for almost 40 years (1954-1993) while they served our country and courageously defended our freedom."

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:XOA8ogvLRNwJ:www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/didyouknow.html+Warbird+Park+Myrtle+Beach&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
mr_badda_bing said:
...(note, the elevation sign, I am claiming "Highest Caliber Above Sea Level", until someone else disproves it :p )
Hmmm, if I could just borrow those A-10 wings, put on one of my old flight suits - I'm sure I could get MY Caliber above that.

Of course, I'd have to get the dealership (or SOMEONE) install an altimeter...

Plus, I'd like to put those 30MM cannons from the Warthog onto the Caliber. It may make it a bit "front-heavy", but firing them would PROBABLY cover up that "Caliber-click pinging sound". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Seeing all these SXTs makes me really want to do a chrome delete on my R/T... i soo hate chrome :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
A-10 is one of my favorite planes... So cool. We got F-15's and F-16's out here though, I'm tired of seeing them.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
The Doctor's House, circa 1876. Caliber, circa 2007 and 1/2 of the Royal Canadian Air Force.:rolleyes:For more old plane pictures, Click on sign. "Campbellford Memorial Military Museum"

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
My wife, Phyllis with our two Calibers below. Backstory: I bought the black one. She borrowed it and wouldn't give it back. So, I got the white one for myself. This picture, taken right after I bought the white one, shows my amateur radio callsign license plate still on the black one. Now it's on the white one and Phyllis just passed her Technician Class license and will soon have her own callsign license plate on the black Caliber that she drives.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Awesome shot Chanda!!:) Looks really good in that picture!:cool:
Thanks! It would have been a zillion times better if it was sunny. Man, that Sunburst Orange just looks AWESOME in the sunlight :D

Chanda

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Chanda said:
Thanks! It would have been a zillion times better if it was sunny. Man, that Sunburst Orange just looks AWESOME in the sunlight :D

Chanda
That is does! I drool at the Sunburst Orange Caliber I see almost every day driving down the road.:cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts