Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,

The Caliber would seem to be doing very well over here......... 750 sales to date (they'd hoped for 700 over 2006 ) and 1700 reserved for next year. Supply times are approx. 4 months.

And the funny thing is......... I haven't seen a single one on the road (except mine).

Dave.

·
Registered
343 Posts
As a decendant of Dutch parents, I'm happy to see our Dodge brand vehicle(s) doing better than expected over there. As you know, the majority of us here on Caliber Forums love this brand, and I'm happy to see it catching on in other parts of the world.

·
Registered
160 Posts
DutchDave said:
Hi Guys and Gals,

The Caliber would seem to be doing very well over here......... 750 sales to date (they'd hoped for 700 over 2006 ) and 1700 reserved for next year. Supply times are approx. 4 months.

And the funny thing is......... I haven't seen a single one on the road (except mine).

Dave.
Hi Dave,

where did you get those figures from?

I'd really like to know some details 'bout sales over here in Germany.

Didn't see another Caliber over here yet, but heard from a colleague, who was considering to get one himself, that a red Cali showed up in his neighborhood yesterday.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These figures came from DC Netherlands in an interview for a car magazine. Can't remember which one it was, sorry.

Dave.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
361 Posts
DutchDave said:
I've got two friends in .nl that have bought Calibers from my recomendation :) Both are yellow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts