Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Get An Oil Change - Get a Free Wrench

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  BlackLeatherR/T 
#1 ·
Got my first free oil change on Saturday. Got home on Sunday and opened my hood up.

As I put my fingers under the secondary latch, I felt something very strange. Opened the hood and guess what? I got a free 21mm Snap On wrench. For free! A really nice one. All that just for changing my oil at the local Dodge / Ford dealer.

Hurry, offers won't last long.

Oh yeah, I will call the dealership and let them know they can have their wrench back! Watch for yours! It may be coming soon to a dealer near you.

#3 ·
karenh56 said:
Got my first free oil change on Saturday. Got home on Sunday and opened my hood up.

As I put my fingers under the secondary latch, I felt something very strange. Opened the hood and guess what? I got a free 21mm Snap On wrench. For free! A really nice one. All that just for changing my oil at the local Dodge / Ford dealer.

Hurry, offers won't last long.

Oh yeah, I will call the dealership and let them know they can have their wrench back! Watch for yours! It may be coming soon to a dealer near you.
thats funny maby next time they put the the whole toolbox in it:D ,cheers thomas

#4 ·
I just had my caliber in for an oil change and a tire rotation.. they had a deal going on where you get a free barbeque accesory set.. got myself a pair of mopar burgerflippers and tongs for free.. and a nice carrying case to boot. Will go good on my soon to be coming camping trip.

#6 ·
that's why in the aviation community we ATAF (all tools accounted for)

You leave a tool and it gets stuck in flight controls or an engine, and you just might have killed the pilots/aircrew, not to mention a multi-million dollar aircraft.

#11 ·
superbang said:
wait, they sell dodges and fords there? whaaaat?
Banger, you heard me right. Big dealership. This was in a small town close by. They have a Ford and a Chrysler dealer right next door to each other under the same name. They share service bays with them both.

I'm just glad that wrench didn't go through the fan, killing the pilot and ruining her multi-thousand dollar aircraft - oops Caliber. ATWNAF. All Tools Were Not Accounted For.

#12 ·
i went to get my oil changed and they didn't know what kind of oil filter to install. anyone with a after market filter part number? fram, napa, autozone, pep boys, stp.

removed the oil pan on my motorcycle and found a 10mm wrench that had been there since manufactured. 22 years!

#13 ·
superbang said:
wait, they sell dodges and fords there? whaaaat?
We also have one in Seattle on Lakecity way. They were totally not cool to work with. Maybe if a man went in... Acted like I couldn't think for myself. But then again maybe they are just stupid. Why I went over to Bellevue to get my current car.

#14 ·
orangeguzzi said:
i went to get my oil changed and they didn't know what kind of oil filter to install. anyone with a after market filter part number? fram, napa, autozone, pep boys, stp.
fyi, there are already multiple threads here asking the same thing. The answer is, no, no 3rd-party oil filters yet. You have to get them from the parts counter at your dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.