Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrrible Service - Would Highly Advise Against

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought my Caliber on April 17th and two days later, It was back in the shop because there was a problem with the A/C control and it wouldn't change between vent, floor or defrost. So it went into the shop, and sat there for a week. Then I get it back and they scratched my dash all up and nicked the radio bezel. So I take it back and talk to the service manager and the general manager and they are all wanting to be helpful and get it fixed. Well that was back in April. Now it's August and I just had it in for it's second oil change and the people there are beyond anything I describe as intelligent. The whole way through, they are waiting for parts. Not a biggie, just get them and call me. So back in June, I have the check engine light come on. I call the dealer and schedule an appointment to bring it in and have it looked at not that I wreck a brand new car. Well they got me in that day, hooked it up to the computer and checked everything out. They also reset the check engine light and it never came on again. I asked if he had all the parts in stock and he said not yet. This was the end of June. So then I call last week to schedule my second oil change and guess what; He says we don't have all your parts, and he scheduled me for the 5th of July and that I didn't come in so he sold them to someone else. HELLO, McFly! I wasn't aware that I had an appointment the day after Independance day. I mean if I did, I would have told them it wouldn't have worked because I was still going to be up at my cabin. All the bullsh*t from him was making me a really p*ss*d off person at this point. I keep my cool but I cannot believe he sold MY part that were for MY car to fix a f*ck up they are responsible for. Sorry to be so vocal but I am irrate. I quite frankly hate this dealership. So now I'm just fed up with this. My dash and radio have been all scratched up for 4 months now FOUR FREAKING MONTHS!!! Anyone have a contact number to one of the big heads at DCX. I'd like to see what Dr Z. has to say about my problems. Oh and while we are at it, I'd like to complain about the flat out sucky gas mileage my supposedly 32mpg highway Caliber is getting. Try 22.8! And don't tell me that my car isn't broke in yet at 5,500 miles. That was all highway, doing about 75 for 276 miles. Check that again. My folks have a pickup that can do 19mpg with the topper on and not pounding on it. You should pick up the tab for that too. I bought it thinking 28mpg, but 22.8 on a road trip. Not happening.

Take me to a Volkswagen dealer!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, that take me to a Volkwagen dealer was a joke. I heard it on the radio as I was ranting about my situation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts