Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Anyone Had Any Experience With The Gibson Cat Back For The
Caliber. Just Wanted To Know How They Sounded And If They Were
Competively Priced Compared To The Magnaflow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found The Part Numbers On Their Web Site, 317003 For Aluminized,
617003 For Stainless Steel, Just Cant Find A Price Yet. Said They Would Be Released In About 2 Weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I currently have the Gibson exhaust on my caliber and am really enjoying it. They contacted me and I was able to give up my caliber to them for 3 days for their research and development program and in return I got the free exhaust. It sounds very sporty and complements the DC Sports header I also received for free. If anyone wants pics let me know and i'll see if I can take a few.

·
Registered
253 Posts
hphotos photos photos

·
Registered
721 Posts
DodgeDude said:
I currently have the Gibson exhaust on my caliber and am really enjoying it. They contacted me and I was able to give up my caliber to them for 3 days for their research and development program and in return I got the free exhaust. It sounds very sporty and complements the DC Sports header I also received for free. If anyone wants pics let me know and i'll see if I can take a few.
Photos and sound clips please!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I have the Gibson too and love it, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(the winter salt here destroys metal) so I got it here. gibson 317003, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum, they are always having sales/specials. Either way its a great system and very easy to install and for the price you give it a look.
Nice, got rid of that ugly stock muffler. How's the sound.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts