Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello and hope to learn a few things about this car on here.

After a longer than expected wait (not telling you anything on that) We were able to pick up my wifes car yesterday. Long ordeal of not knowing where the car was and not being able to get it yadda yadda yadda. Got it and it was missing options that we ordered on it. Dealership says it will be taken care of.

Steel blue.....she loves it.

Thanks for a good board.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome welcome! Don't let the strange ones scare you off! LOL

(we always like pictures too... I'll mention it before the elders do. LOL)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Are you sure you ended up with the car you ordered? If so, the window stick will say "This vehicle was built especially for (your wife's name)." I was just wondering if maybe the dealership found a similar car to give you...

At any rate, congrats on getting a Caliber!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Did you get a 'WE OWE' signed paper from the dealer for any missing options? This is standard procedure with these sorta issues.

I'm glad I just bought one off the lot and didn't deal with the long waiting game others have! I would not have chosen a few of the options but now that I have them, I love it!

Never would have gotten the UConnect but mine had it and it works great. About the only option mine doesn't have is the heated seats....but I live in Phoenix!! Now if someone would invent a chilled seat that would be way cool!

·
Registered
361 Posts
It's hers! said:
Welcome! I'm sure you'll learn more than a few things about the car here, some of these people are a fountain of Caliber related knowledge :)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
It's hers! said:

After a longer than expected wait (not telling you anything on that) We were able to pick up my wifes car yesterday. Long ordeal of not knowing where the car was and not being able to get it yadda yadda yadda. Got it and it was missing options that we ordered on it. Dealership says it will be taken care of.

Steel blue.....she loves it.

Thanks for a good board.
Welcome to caliberforums!!!:):)

I would be furious if I ordered a car and waited, say 2-3 months to get it, and it came without the options I ordered!:eek: As long as you get the other options signed on paper that they will install no charge, or even get the correct car with the correct options and swap or something.

You will learn quick that people on here including me, want pictures!!!!:D:D:D:cool:

Pictures Please!!:cool:

Enjoy your stay and hope all works out for you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, It was her car..... They had my name on it though, even after I told them to order it in her name:rolleyes:

Crappy part was, It WAS a suprise for her and one of the salesman told her. I was FURIOUS! They made me a good deal and will be swapping out the wheels and adding the fog lights. The new car manager actually told me if I wasn't happy that he didn't want me to buy the car. They could make more money if they were able to keep it.

I will have to get a good pic of it. Basicly, I ordered a SXT with all the options. She wanted the leather, sun roof, fancy stereo (I like the sub)
steering wheel controls......you know the deal.

Can't wait till the performance parts are a little more common and a little less money.

Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts