Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Italy!!!!!!! :)

Next monday (can't wait any other day) I'll drive a newest Dodge Caliber SXT Sport 2.0Td Inferno Red!!!!! :D

I love snowboard and windsurf and I leave a Bmw Z4 for this amazing Dodge!!! (Here in Italy it's the first model!!!!)

W CALIBER!!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi ! good evening too ( from france )

come esta ? ( sorry this is the only thing that I remember from my grand-father who was italian too .:p )

I hope you will enjoy your caliber. This is the first model from dodge in france too. I bought a 1.8VVT SXT Pack luxe.I should receive it in september.

Regards .

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome to Dodge both of you. Hope it goes well in Italy and France.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
devy said:
Hi ! good evening too ( from france )

come esta ? ( sorry this is the only thing that I remember from my grand-father who was italian too .:p )

I hope you will enjoy your caliber. This is the first model from dodge in france too. I bought a 1.8VVT SXT Pack luxe.I should receive it in september.

Regards .
Hi!!! :)
Ahem.... I think that "COME/COMO ESTA" is a spanish sentence :-D ! ! !! The italian "HOW ARE YOU" is COME STAI??? ;-)

Ohoh when I saw the Caliber I was very lucky because the Dodge here in my town had one model available otherwise I would have had to wait October!!!!

Here in italy there are 3 kinds of preparation:
- SE (the base model)
- SXT Sport (sport model with magic gate, 18" wheels...)
- SXT Leather (with leather, front chrome grill, NO magic gate, 17" wheels)

See ya tomorrow on FIFA WORLD CUP 2006 :-D eheheh

@GOT:
there are many demands of Caliber here in Italy... the presentation was last 13 june... in 1 month the "time of wait" is over 60 days!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
DiegoZ said:
Ahem.... I think that "COME/COMO ESTA" is a spanish sentence :-D ! ! !! The italian "HOW ARE YOU" is COME STAI??? ;-)

Ohoh when I saw the Caliber I was very lucky because the Dodge here in my town had one model available otherwise I would have had to wait October!!!!

- SE (the base model)

@GOT:
there are many demands of Caliber here in Italy... the presentation was last 13 june... in 1 month the "time of wait" is over 60 days!!!!!!!!
Greetings from Finland!

The wait in Finland is also quite long. I bought my 2.0 L SXT two weeks ago and I have to wait till late september or october. Maybe we get our cars from same shipment? It's real hard to wait till october. The summer in Finland is great, temperature in Turku is over 30 degrees...It would be nice to drive to the beach wit Caliber :cool:

Ps. Best of luck to you both in the world cup finals! I will be watching the game on sunday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
DiegoZ said:
Shame on me :) I had the good sentence on head but don't know write it !

- SE (the base model)

@GOT:
SXT Leather = SXT Luxe in france.

there is a lot of demand here too . For some preparation ( CRD SXT leather ) you have to wait to 2007 .

Also for the FIFA world Cup I hope you will win , I'm so tired to hear talking about zidane on Tv ..:D

Welcome Jatael .
What a funny international forum !!

Regards .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Evvai un altro italiano sul forum dodge ! :D

Glad to have one more Italian Cali-Driver on the forum... i bought a Black SXT sport 2.0TDi too (still waiting for the plates, that should arrive on monday or tuesday) :D That's cooooool :D

I only miss the chrome grille, but I can wait until september, so that I will be able to order it.

FORZA ITALIA ! :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Good morning all!!:D:D:D

Looks like we are starting to get other countries on this board which is a great thing.:):cool:

DiegoZ: Do you mean Musicgate NOT Magicgate unless that is what they are calling it across seas?:D:):cool:

Good day all!

Sorry I don't know any other language, except for a couple sentences in French!:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:

Sorry I don't know any other language, except for a couple sentences in French!:)
C'est un bon début .( this is a good beginning ) :)

A bientôt .

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have also one sentence for you in finnish:

"Rakastan uutta Dodgeani!"

That means that I love my new Dodge :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:

Looks like we are starting to get other countries on this board which is a great thing.:):cool:

DiegoZ: Do you mean Musicgate NOT Magicgate unless that is what they are calling it across seas?:D:):cool:

Good day all!

Opssss.... MagicGate... ahahah.... It's a Sony Memory Stick :p ....

-1 day to Caliber on my hands ! :-D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations!!!

That was a great and exciting game. Congratulations for the new world champions! Italy was a right winner for the game. You played much better and Zidane's push was unbelievable:mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, everybody!Good evening from Russia. Please, help me to decide. I'm beeing torn between Ford Focus 2 and Caliber. How do you think? Its too difficult to choose, because FF2 cost $18000 (climat control, chrom wheels "16, velours, good visibility pack, etc) and Caliber cost $23000 (conditioner, textile, punching wheels “17, etc). I like Caliber for its unusual appearance, but the price is very high for me. So I don't know, what to do?

·
Registered
160 Posts
RUS said:
Hello, everybody!Good evening from Russia. Please, help me to decide. I'm beeing torn between Ford Focus 2 and Caliber. How do you think? Its too difficult to choose, because FF2 cost $18000 (climat control, chrom wheels "16, velours, good visibility pack, etc) and Caliber cost $23000 (conditioner, textile, punching wheels “17, etc). I like Caliber for its unusual appearance, but the price is very high for me. So I don't know, what to do?
Given, that we are talking about similar engines on both cars, I can hardly believe, that the difference is that big!?
Over here in Germany you'll have to pay at least the same for a resonable equipped focus with a 136hp turbodiesel engine as you'll have to pay for a Caliber.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats to our "amici" from Italia! I didn't like the kind of football, the Azzurri played during the entire tournament, but.....hhm well - at least they were successfull ;)

Enjoy your victory, but take care: flights, flat and rental for my september vacation to Tuscany/Maremma are booked, so I'm on my way to find and reconquer the Cup and bring it back "home" :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks to devi, jatael & Swoop!!!! :)
Yesterday was a fantastic day for Italian Soccer :-D .... 1934, 1938, 1982 then 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!

GRAZIE AZZURRI!!!!! :-D

WELCOME IN CALIBER FORUMS "RUS"!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts