Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went into circuit city and was just looking around I looked in the open box area and low and behold there was a pioneer 760w amp for $23.96 I couldnt believe it I had to do a double take!!! I snatched that up quickly! I know pioneer isnt the best but you cant beat $24 for an amp!!! I also got the protection plan it was only $14 for 4 years!!

Here is a pic of the amp!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in woodbridge. are you going to go to the car show at dulles expo on aug 12th? I am going to enter my 300. That is if I get everything that I want done to it by then!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pics

I have done some other things to it since these. This was taken about 2 weeks after I put in the lowering springs!
These were also take with my sisters cam cause I dropped and broke mine! I have since got a new camera just havent taken any pics.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no just the one! Which the guy I got to get it for me thought it was a typo. I told him I was getting it for $24 bucks he said yup I gotta give it to you for what the signs says! Then he said later "damn I wish I would have noticed this before you did!!"

·
Registered
567 Posts
what kinda grill is that on the 300? my uncle just got his Chrysler 300c Heritage Edition Inferno Red Clear Coat, i think that american flag would go good with the car because the heritage symbol is red white and blue, beautiful car by the way!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got that off ebay from grille4u. I love it! The only issue I have with it is its not super shinny like my rims are so I am going to be painting it. Well once my damn paint comes in!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
lukeinva said:
I am in woodbridge. are you going to go to the car show at dulles expo on aug 12th? I am going to enter my 300. That is if I get everything that I want done to it by then!
Just wanted to let you know I looked up the show and it is on the 13th not the 12th. I will be coming back from Florida that day but if I am not too tired I am going to try to go... it looks like it will be fun and I can take pictures.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh well thats cool. I will hopefully be entering I am sending out my headlights tommorow to get angel eyes put in so hopefully I will have them back by then!! I cant wait they angel eyes look sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts