Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my wheels on this past week. 18" VoXX Misanos. silver 18x8. also got a couple vynals done. only one i didnt take a pic of is my car club logo on the front windsheild.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Looks great man!:cool:

That wheel gap that DCX put on these, just needs to be less IMO. I guess that is why they leave that up to the aftermarket, and people install if they want to!

Awesome!!!:cool::cool:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
word... i want some coilovers like NOW!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your photoshop gave me wood. ty.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wheels look Great. Looks ten times better in the photoshop pic.:)

·
Registered
371 Posts
WOW!!! They look great! Best looking wheels I've seen so far! Congratulations!;)

Now I know I'm gonna regret asking this, and seem really old, but what is 468? As much as I tried, I couldn't figure it out?
Fitz

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vegas police code for " A person on foot"

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice looking wheels!

Did you paint your side mirrors? It looks like they are painted (if so awesome!)... can't tell for sure from the image.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Darren07RT said:
vegas police code for " A person on foot"
Whew! I don't feel like a dumb ass after all. I'll bet the cops get a kick out of that! Very clever!:D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya, a combination of the Dunkin' Yonuts sticker and my 468 license plate, had a couple guys in a black and white laughing their ass of yesterday.

mirrors arent painted, theyre just the mat black plastic.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have an intake and magnaoflo exshaust system.... that count

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow! I love those! I cant wait till someone makes some coilovers for this :) I want wheels now!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
little better throttle response on the intake, not drastic. you can hear the motor roar more though. I do have an R/T. havent gotten around to the headers, because my dealership wants to use my car for their cover car for caliber sales, so im gunna try and con them outa some sht in the event of.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts