Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my windows tinted but was originally set on 20% and 35% on the driver and passenger glass. Turned out the place didnt have 20% but 15% instead so i was forced to go darker than originally intended. Just before they started my car they pulled an accord out and it had 15% all around other than the windshield and i was sold. :) so 15% it was and im very happy. $159 total later and about 40 mins wait.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Looks really good!!!!!:cool::cool:

I think the Calibers should come with the same amount of tint that the Jeep Compass comes with. I saw one today and was amazed on how dark the back and "triangular" windows were.

·
Registered
644 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
976 Posts
tupmeier said:
looks very nice .how much does something like this cost ????
I had mine tinted at Ziebart on old Plain Rd. in Burlington,17% in front
and 35% on the rears,lifetime warranty for $240.00.
Looks great!!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks good, I had all my rear windows done a few weeks ago with 5%, but up here in New Brunswick, were not allowed to put tint on our front windows, no matter how light is, it sucks, but im gonna put 35% on the front, I'm pretty sure i can get away with it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
J-dog3 said:
Looks good, I had all my rear windows done a few weeks ago with 5%, but up here in New Brunswick, were not allowed to put tint on our front windows, no matter how light is, it sucks, but im gonna put 35% on the front, I'm pretty sure i can get away with it.
In California you aren't allowed to tint the fron drivers side window, but everyone does it anyways. You have to either have an arsehole cop, or do something else wrong to get a ticket for tint.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just got mine 35% I like it but I second guess untill I think back to my previous tints where I wished i went lighter... I think 35 is a happy medium.

Light enough that the cops won't have a problem, dark enough that it makes a difference so it looks good and is functional.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts