Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked the topics in the pic sub-forum, didn't see anything. As the arrival of our R/T approaches, it's time to get ready for some accessories. Want some inpute before diving into the dealer items to see if I should wait & look for aftermarket.

Last time I visited mopar.com, the pics weren't big enough to see any details.

Looking for images & comments on:
1) Bug Shield- how's it look, does it seem to function well, & is it easy to wash/wax behind? Does it screw on or use 3M sticky tape?

2) Roof Rack- what's the build quality & how well does it fit? Looking to carry 2 bikes on the top.

3) Rear Spolier- I think it's just a color-matched cover that fits over the stock black wedge spoiler. Has anyone gotten this....is it shaped different or any bigger than the stock unit?

Thanks in advance
J

·
Registered
162 Posts
Check out the MOD section. You can find pics and comments of all that you just mentioned.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the re-direct. I found everything except for the bug shield on the front end. So if anyone sees this & has it, please post pics & comments over in the Appearance MOD section

Thx
J

·
Registered
13 Posts
jmettee said:
Thanks for the re-direct. I found everything except for the bug shield on the front end. So if anyone sees this & has it, please post pics & comments over in the Appearance MOD section

Thx
J
Did you find the pic of the roof rack? I did not find them. If so, can you post the link? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts