Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
So is this what the internet has come down to? Are you a Salesman? Just curious.:rolleyes:
Look at his signature. He IS a salesman.
I think he is just trying to be helpful.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
400 Posts
FlyingTurd said:
Look at his signature. He IS a salesman.
I think he is just trying to be helpful.
Who ASKED YOU ANYTHING? His "SIG" Says, "SALES DROID". AND? One thing I don't do... is EVER ASS U ME. Let HIM answer the question!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
Who ASKED YOU ANYTHING? His "SIG" Says, "SALES DROID". AND? One thing I don't do... is EVER ASS U ME. Let HIM answer the question!
Jesus dude, calm down. He has the name of a Dodge dealer in his
signature. Either he drums up business for them because he is a
nice guy or he works there. I am ASSUMING the latter. Read a
little before you go shooting of your mouth. A$$holes like you make
the internet the cesspool that it is.

By the way, my first post was meant to be helpful, not piss you off.
Not that I care that it pissed you off. It's comical you would get so
bent out of shape over nothing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
400 Posts
FlyingTurd said:
Jesus dude, calm down. He has the name of a Dodge dealer in his
signature. Either he drums up business for them because he is a
nice guy or he works there. I am ASSUMING the latter. Read a
little before you go shooting of your mouth. A$$holes like you make
the internet the cesspool that it is.

By the way, my first post was meant to be helpful, not piss you off.
Not that I care that it pissed you off. It's comical you would get so
bent out of shape over nothing.
They're A$$HOLES all over the internet, but I'm not one of them. I was already pissed off before I read your post! You just enhanced it more. But I'll be a MAN and apologize for getting bent out of shape. But next time, watch how you WORD things! PEACE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
They're A$$HOLES all over the internet, but I'm not one of them. I was already pissed off before I read your post! You just enhanced it more. But I'll be a MAN and apologize for getting bent out of shape. But next time, watch how you WORD things! PEACE!
Umm, ok then:confused: It's all good
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
400 Posts
FlyingTurd said:
Umm, ok then:confused: It's all good
Lol, no hard feelings man! I understand he MAY be a salesperson, but I just don't like salespeople. PERIOD! Always trying to SELL you something, and RIP YOU OFF in the process. LOL. Not saying I don't like Slans, hell I don't even know him. Just asked a simple question (I know sarcastically). Hey FlyingTurd, I have some Black Rims for sale....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
god..... how funny was that... !!!!!! u guys are killing me here. jaja
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
Lol, no hard feelings man! I understand he MAY be a salesperson, but I just don't like salespeople. PERIOD! Always trying to SELL you something, and RIP YOU OFF in the process. LOL. Not saying I don't like Slans, hell I don't even know him. Just asked a simple question (I know sarcastically). Hey FlyingTurd, I have some Black Rims for sale....:D
No hard feelings. PM me about the wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
helsonrm said:
god..... how funny was that... !!!!!! u guys are killing me here. jaja
Funny? Are you calling me funny? What, am I clown to you?
Do I amuse you? Am I here for your entertainment? What the
f*ck makes me so funny?:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
We are all a bunch of clowns!!!:D:D:D, including me....:p

Thank you for keeping it all cool guys!!:):)



Can we get a list of options on the SXT's please?, well for the interested members in that area please!!:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
"We're all Bozo's on this bus."

Firesign Theatre.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
We are all a bunch of clowns!!!:D:D:D, including me....:p

Thank you for keeping it all cool guys!!:):)
No problem, simple misunderstanding;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow not the reception I was expecting just wanted to help out with anybody who had there order in A D for months now... We had 2 cancelations I figued i would be nice if somebody from the site picked them up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
slans said:
wow not the reception I was expecting just wanted to help out with anybody who had there order in A D for months now... We had 2 cancelations I figued i would be nice if somebody from the site picked them up.
You were being nice, I had to turn the Caliber around and threaten to go home for them to behave. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
STEELBLueCALI said:
Lol, no hard feelings man! I understand he MAY be a salesperson, but I just don't like salespeople. PERIOD! Always trying to SELL you something, and RIP YOU OFF in the process. LOL. Not saying I don't like Slans, hell I don't even know him. Just asked a simple question (I know sarcastically). Hey FlyingTurd, I have some Black Rims for sale....:D


Sorry you donèt like sales people Ive never tried ripping anybody off.. It my job I sell stuff. happend to be cars I like my job and always try to be as Honest as I can.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top