Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the site and it shows that they have a memorial day free for all... I like route 66 and all... but i refuse to pay almost 50 bucks to get in and race just to sit for hours at a time.. Curious to see if anyone in the area is interested, gates open from 8am till 10pm... i think it would a pretty cool get together. I think to get in and race is under 40 bucks and u usually get tons of runs in... its not the best track but fun non the less...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
come to the ILL garage bbq/car meet that day homie

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didnt hear anything about that.. hook me up with the info, that would be cool also.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I was looking at the site and it shows that they have a memorial day free for all... I like route 66 and all... but i refuse to pay almost 50 bucks to get in and race just to sit for hours at a time.. Curious to see if anyone in the area is interested, gates open from 8am till 10pm... i think it would a pretty cool get together. I think to get in and race is under 40 bucks and u usually get tons of runs in... its not the best track but fun non the less...
Pretty sure im working, otherwise id go and see how bad my car does at the track :rofl:

come to the ILL garage bbq/car meet that day homie
dude! Where is the info for that? What time is it at?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts