Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so my birthday is next week monday. Im asking the folks for the new greddy imformeter. So my mom calls greddy for a dealer. They ask what type of car i have and she tells them the sweetest car on the road. ok a 2007 caliber (same thing). then, Greddy tells her that the plug and play option is only for imports!!! STUPID RICERS!!! He also says that he can hard-wire it into the car. only if he is going to pay for everything that goes wrong in the next 3/36!!! Any info (no pun intended) would really help. Thanks friends!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks like it connects to the Diagnostic port and displays speed, air flow, RPM's and other tuning information.

If it displayed all this plus Air/Fuel Mixture, that might be cool. Help with running a small shot of NOS and monitoring lean or rich conditions.

Later
Mike

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
why are you wanting to use this? i understand that you can monitor a bunch of things but what is the plan for use of this?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG GypsyBill, you are a god!!! I can even use this one to pull trouble codes!!! and 1/2 the price!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow, that Scan Guage is awsome. Might have to get one. The speedometer in my truck stops at 120, and I'd be interested to know my top speed. And the timing info and actual coolant temperature would be nice as well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
black-sxt-sport said:
OMG GypsyBill, you are a god!!! I can even use this one to pull trouble codes!!! and 1/2 the price!!!
My pleasure sir... let us know how it works out... I am still on the fence on buying one.. but, since it can be moved vehicle to vehicle I may get it so I use it on my Ram also..

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anymore systems anyone finds like this, please post ASAP!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I purchased the original Scan Gauge a couple of years ago. Had it in my Magnum for awhile. It does everything they advertise. You have to set up a few parameters but after that it's reasonably accurate. Besides reading codes, it also can send data to the OBDII. Haven't tried that, don't want to screw up the computer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts