Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 586 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am setting up a group buy for the Notto SE Hid Kits

If there are 25 buyers interested in the HID Kits. I will sell you the Hi/Low Beam HID Kits for $149.95 + free shipping. Thats a savings of $50. Once again these are guaranteed "plug and play" installation no cutting or anything required and will work on the Caliber. The kit includes the 2 digital ballasts, 2 hid bulbs, and complimentary Relay Harness and instructions.

NOTTO SE HID CONVERSION KIT

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Hey guys i am setting up a group buy for the Notto SE Hid Kits

If there are 25 buyers interested in the HID Kits. I will sell you the Hi/Low Beam HID Kits for $149.95 + free shipping. Thats a savings of $50. Once again these are guaranteed "plug and play" installation no cutting or anything required and will work on the Caliber. The kit includes the 2 digital ballasts, 2 hid bulbs, and complimentary Relay Harness and instructions.

NOTTO SE HID CONVERSION KIT
sign me up

·
Registered
762 Posts
i am in!!! will the 15000k's be to hot for the oe housing?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope you dont have to buy the same color lights. Just 25 kits have to be bought. And once the 25 are ready to buy i'll accept payment.

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
1.) DvC
2.) .285caliber
3.) raynes101
4.) Mitsuwa
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)

Woodview 'ol buddy,

PLEASE copy and paste this list so we can keep track of who's down TO BUY FOR SURE....

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I got some 6000k fogs on the way to. Someone give me a cookie:bigthumb:
Where did you get the fogs, that is what I am interested in getting... but don't want my car to attack me at the same time. And no flickering.... :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 586 Posts