Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In just a week I have joined the Cali complaint club. I now have the rattle and my mp3/cell holder has come off on the right side. The post that holds it in place seems to have sunk itself inside the piece so now it stays in the track but it leans to the right.

I do have one other thing that I haven't noticed anyone else talking about. I was washing my car yesterday and I noticed that the drivers side mirror was starting to come unattached at the top of the triangle. I looked at the passenger side one and it is flush. There is probably about a 1/4 inch or more of gap there. I am sure that is not good for keeping water out of the parts. Does anyone else have this problem?

Needless to say I will add all of those to my Recall visit. Oh, I wanted to ask what the smiley face thing is? I can't seem to find anything telling what it is.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
39 Posts
SXTANDME said:
In just a week I have joined the Cali complaint club. I now have the rattle and my mp3/cell holder has come off on the right side. The post that holds it in place seems to have sunk itself inside the piece so now it stays in the track but it leans to the right.
That happened to me too. All you need to do is remove the inner rubber lining (Pull it down and them up), then just push the poke back in the hole. After that just put the rubber lining back. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
athos1800 said:
That happened to me too. All you need to do is remove the inner rubber lining (Pull it down and them up), then just push the poke back in the hole. After that just put the rubber lining back. Hope this helps.
I will give that a shot. I still plan on talking to my service rep about it though since I expect just a little more out of the money I spent. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts