Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even the Caliber has be prepared for Halloween. It's anything but cute.

Closer look

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Cool. Besides an image of a skull, what is that?

·
Registered
371 Posts
First time I've seen Alaska in between a set of flames.

Pretty impresive set of ribbons in your avatar. I'll have to check them out a little closer later on, unless you'd like to tell us more.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GOT said:
Cool. Besides an image of a skull, what is that?
Just a life size chrome skull sitting on the dash. There is a strobe light insode the skull, but I won't have that on while driving.

Fitz said:
First time I've seen Alaska in between a set of flames.
Alaksa is my home state.

Blue flames is the theme my wife wants to go wtih for the itnerior. So far we have the seat covers, floor mats, and pedal covers. I also put small silver flames on the outside mirrors. I'm looking for blue flame mud flaps, but I can't find them in blue--red and yellow are all over the place, but I can't find blue.

Fitz said:
Pretty impresive set of ribbons in your avatar. I'll have to check them out a little closer later on, unless you'd like to tell us more.
That would probably be a subject for the "off topic" forum. It is my ribbon rack, not bad for an E6 with 14 years (IMO)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Michael K. said:
Just a life size chrome skull sitting on the dash. There is a strobe light insode the skull, but I won't have that on while driving.
OK, now I see it. At first I thought it was a hat or a mug or something with an image on it... lol.:eek:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My Caliber has been ready for Halloween ever since I bought it.

It's Sunburst Orange - so it's "Burnt Pumpkin". :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts