Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the dodge website, and they no longer make the SXT Sport.:p You cant even get colored inserts anymore (in the SXT) !!! I would die to find out exactly how many sxt sport editions were made!!!

PS I think i saw a thread like this before but they were unsure!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
yea thatd be cool......if you have a sport. unlike some people i cant wait 3-6 months for a car. when i got mine it was the only one in town!! i didnt have much of an option with another shipment 2-3 weeks away. but yea that'd be cool to know.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yes, there were actually several discussions recently that mentioned this.

However, there have been about an equal number of posts that state that the SXT Sport no longer appearing on the dodge.com website may just be an error or oversight.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Harley said:
However, there have been about an equal number of posts that state that the SXT Sport no longer appearing on the dodge.com website may just be an error or oversight.
It's seems a little odd that they would cut off an option that appeals to quite a few people out there. It's not like the option was free.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it make perfect scence to me. does dodge want you to buy a $16,000 sxt sport or a $20,000 R/T and have the same interior???

·
Registered
901 Posts
black-sxt-sport said:
Just checked the dodge website, and they no longer make the SXT Sport.:p You cant even get colored inserts anymore (in the SXT) !!! I would die to find out exactly how many sxt sport editions were made!!!

PS I think i saw a thread like this before but they were unsure!!!
Yes it's been mentioned in several threads.....
dodge.com has errors... the "E" Sport package IS still available. See your dealership for the latest information. Updated brochures are now available.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Hey guys, I sent a PM to Dan (DodgeInfoCenter for those who don't know [very reputable for Dodge info]) regarding this question as it wasn't the first. The following is what he responded with:

DodgeInfoCenter said:
Hi Joe,

Your right, the website doesn't appear to be correct at the moment. They redesigned the way the Build & Price portion works so there may be inconsistencies they need to work out. I will notify them regarding the error.

The Caliber SXT Sports Appearance Package (AKA SXT Sport) is available to order through the factory ordering system (TOPS). In regards to the R/T FWD it doesn't appear in the TOPS listings it should be orderable as far as I know.

I would just ignore the website for now until they fix the many errors that seemed to have popped up in the 2007 model addition.

The 2008 model information won’t be available for another year or so. I’m not even sure if they have the finalized plans yet :p Sorry for the confusion, I hope the website guys/gals get all these issues out of the way soon.

Dan
There we have it, the website department is asleep, yet once again!:):D:cool:;):p:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts