Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has been driving for 8 years.I switched to an Android 4.4 head unit a long time ago.. It was getting slow and the Spotify apps were dated. I'm contemplating the wireless CarPlay dongle for quite some time and by now the only thing stopping me is the steep price.
During summer months it really doesn't bother me to plug the phone. But in winter upon us also come layers of jackets with the phone zipped in a pocket somewhere, plus gloves and then the convenience of wireless connectivity is really enticing.
I'll probably give it a shot. Anyone has any luck with Aftermarket Android Head Unit wireless carplay adapter?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased this adapter as I was annoyed that I had to have my phone plugged in to get my CarPlay to work in my car. Although my car is Aftermarket Radio, it is also possible to upgrade the wireless carplay, which I did not expect.Ever since getting this I’ve had absolutely zero problems, and it has truly improved my entire car audio experience. Sounds great, works great, and is a decent price for what it brings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts