Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a repost, but since I'm new here and haven't seen every post, I hope you'll forgive me if it is.

Caliber Commercial

"It scares the $#!+ out of me!"

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
One of my favourites of the commercials.

I saw a funny flash ad on the 102.1 radio stations web site not too long ago. It had a bar of light going back and forth like a photocopier, then the text "MAKE AN IMPRESSION" faded in. Then an image of a Caliber with its back end up on a copier comes along. I thought it was pretty good anyway.

9 days left!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Principal said:
One of my favourites of the commercials.

I saw a funny flash ad on the 102.1 radio stations web site not too long ago. It had a bar of light going back and forth like a photocopier, then the text "MAKE AN IMPRESSION" faded in. Then an image of a Caliber with its back end up on a copier comes along. I thought it was pretty good anyway.
Here is that one in print!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Binkey says, "It just made me wet my pants!" in the UK version. Just a little bit of Cali trivia, hehe

And I agree with stevo: marketing so far has been original, engaging and very entertaining. Keep up the good work, Dodge!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I used to see quite a few commercials, but for a while now, I haven't seen any. Except for a quick spot on a Dr. "Z" commercial. Maybe they're not pushing them too much until they get caught up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts