Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think anyone started a thread on this, but I just wanted to mention this incase anyone was wondering how they were...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ULTIMATE-XENON-BULBS-KIT-FOR-NEW-DODGE-CALIBER-RARE_W0QQitemZ290106186056QQihZ019QQcategoryZ36476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought these a couple weeks ago and they arrived on friday, I put them in right-away to see if they were brighter and not too blue... their perfect. I paid about $44 CAD for 8 bulbs... all i'm actually using is the foglights and headlights (don't want blue turn signals or domes) and for $44 for the set, I'm VERY impressed... Just though I'd mention that incase someone's been wondering about these.

The way they look at night with the black housing looks pretty cool. I'll try to get a couple pics tonight but I don't know if it'll actually show-up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would like to see the pics as well! I'm watching the exact same Ebay auction at the moment, but will wait to see your pis with these bulbs before I actually make a bid on them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tried with my phone last night but they didn't turn out well. i'll try and get some with my digicam within the next day or two.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hows those pics coming along? Boy, I cant wait to see them! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts