Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want some, where can i buy ??? Besides ebay cuz we all know we can get watever the **** we want on that site. (Keep in mind that i say OTHER THEN EBAY !!! )

THANK YOU

·
Registered
585 Posts
I looked and could only see to find them on eBay... Possible there are other places available now, but not when I was looking.

Just an FYI.

Good luck, and if you find any, let me know! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Just slack smokin a little and you may be able to order from Ebay without being screwed!! :jester:

JK

Seriously man, Ebay is the only place for both items.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
smoke weed all day everyday bro, and thanks guys i guess il go with eBay.. =(
Smokin' that weed:weed: and all glassy eyed:spineyes::icon_cool:, why do you need eyelids & tinted tails:sleep:. I'd expect to see you on some "food forum" talking about munchies:spam::gotrice::cheers: and gettin' more:weed:

Reactions: LEnano

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would, but theres sites that ive researched on and found that most sites for body parts rip ppl off with prices and returning them if broken is the most difficult **** to go threw (via internet)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
EBAYYYY

I got the MPx projectors w/ a 8000k HID upgrade for 200 CAD$ shipped to my door. (only needed a relay to not flicker)

cheap and easy my friend

also, return policy is if its broke send it back, talk to your CC or Paypal and get it reversed, easy as pie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts