Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Someone without clean hands used my grab handle in the back and left a few marks.

Since the headliner is cloth, does anyone know of a good product to clean this? Or prevent more stains?

Thanks

Marc

PS: Just came home this afternoon with 35% tint all around on my Steel Blue R/T. Looks nice!!! :D

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Folex Instant Spot Remover, it's a carpet cleaner, excellent for upholstery and available just about anywhere carpet spray cleaners are sold (Large white spray bottle w/purple lettering). I would recommend spraying it on a clean white cloth and gently wiping the area, if that does not remove the marks, spray directly, but very lightly to avoid a ring.

There is also a product called K2R Spotlifter that removes spots on contact, and turns to a powder which is brushed away. It is hard to find in stores, easier to order online.

·
Registered
644 Posts
armoral multipurpose upolstery cleaner, or Zep work very well...

·
Registered
41 Posts
try the armoral CLEANER WIPES. those have work well for me and they don't leave any marks on the cloth. but make sure to rub on the spot lightly it dos not take much effort to get the dirt out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts