Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday all newbie here having just bought my son his first car. Got a 2011 caliber sxt 2.0l.

Looking forward to doing a bit of work on it together over the next year when he will be able to get his license.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Gday all newbie here having just bought my son his first car. Got a 2011 caliber sxt 2.0l.

Looking forward to doing a bit of work on it together over the next year when he will be able to get his license.

View attachment 11676
The car looks great but you can't judge how a car runs base on looks.I bought one 2 years ago in nice shape for a $1000 the owner wanted $2500 so he went low because people never came to look at it and him and his wife both bought new cars and wanted it out of the driveway.Long story short I have done 2 sub frames on the car first with the front and a year later the rear sub frame on my own with no help among other things like a new throttle body,upper and lower rear control arms,driver side trailing arm. I spent some time with this car doing the work myself and have saved A LOT OF $$$ doing it myself I would NEVER buy another unless I gave it a Thorough look over the next time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts