Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello hsbk i have been baned to now without any reason :mad: ,so i guess very soon they will bann everyone here who is registert here and there,hey like this nobody will win anything:D ,Cheers Thomas

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D hey ,you got that right ,i just wish i know what i dit wrong,thats about it.this forum here is anyway the one with the most up to date information and the nicest people:D Cheers thomas

·
Registered
140 Posts
nicest people oh screw you old man, get a life, you suck, just kidding, lol, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, youre always so polite with your cheers im gunna start doing that too

cheers gerry

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boyblu said:
nicest people oh screw you old man, get a life, you suck, just kidding, lol, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, youre always so polite with your cheers im gunna start doing that too

cheers gerry
old man he ?????? ,i'am only 41:D :D :D :D ,cheers to you Gerry

·
Registered
371 Posts
I can't imagine why anybody would ban Thomas!? As far as I'm concerned, he is a valuable asset to this forum as well as any other forum. So Cheers Thomas, you can just stick with us!

Fitz

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I just got back from Niagara Falls. Saw 3 Calibers and asked each of them, You Tupmeier? They all looked at me like I was crazy. What happened to the picnic???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xlimodriver said:
I just got back from Niagara Falls. Saw 3 Calibers and asked each of them, You Tupmeier? They all looked at me like I was crazy. What happened to the picnic???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
you are funny ,i'am sorry but it dittend happent ,i think we had 3 people who want to go no one else ,so i guess it was to early ,i hope they where still nice to you ,Cheers Thomas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts