Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm getting a diesel SXT in a month as they have only been in the UK for a month.

Hello my name is Jay and I have a passion for cars my experience extends to VW and french cars but need some advice quick and dirty!

How much in US does a new caliber cost and what is the resdule values after a year and second year? percentages are good as well as real firgures.

As the market is new here I need some points of views on numbers sold in comparison to residule values.
cheers in advance!:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
2007 is the first model year for the Caliber in the U.S. Any 1-2 year resale values will be projections, not actual values.

As far has how much the cost in the U.S., you can go HERE and go through the "build & price" options to get an idea of prices. Keep in mind the diesel is not available in the U.S. and the models may be named slightly different (I think there are 4 models in Europe and only 3 in the U.S.--the SE is the base U.S. model).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike thanks for the info, but there must be an idea based upon projection with the sales it's doing at the moment I have one months worth of projections. Anyone care to predict a percentage after a year 10,000 miles?
I think if it sells well in the UK it should hold about 55%-60% I hope?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Jay and welcome to the forums :)

I can't find any concrete information on values down the line, but I'd expect that Calibers will retain much of their value here as the interest in the car has been excellent and it looks like nothing else on the road here.

·
Registered
901 Posts
clipperjay said:
Mike thanks for the info, but there must be an idea based upon projection with the sales it's doing at the moment I have one months worth of projections. Anyone care to predict a percentage after a year 10,000 miles?
I think if it sells well in the UK it should hold about 55%-60% I hope?
You're right; estimates of a future residual value should be known now. Many Calibers in the US are getting leased, and residual value is an important number to know when determining lease payments.

We've got several dealership salesmen on the board here .... can one of you give any estimates? (since optional equipment would change that, could you look up just the SE, SXT, and R/T models w/ no add'l options.)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Welcome to Caliberforums Jay!:)

Seems as though everyone answered your questions already...:)

Hope it arrives soon, so I can see some pictures of it!:cool::D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanks guys for the warm welcome hope this site carries on and does great as it is a good source of information.
Soon as we get the Caliber I will defo post pictures!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts