Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself. I've owned a Belvidere, IL built car for nearly 10 years now and still have it :) Our brand new Sunburst Orange R/T AWD is scheduled to be built 11/1/06 and should arrive the first week of December. We're VERY excited!!!! :D

Chanda

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congratulations and good luck with your car when it gets here :) I almost got an orange one... my wife loves that color!

Ohh yea and welcoem to the forum :) Lots of good info here!

·
Registered
181 Posts
welcome to the site. Lots of good stuff here... yeah hope you love that car as much as most of us do.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind welcome :) I'm already an admin over at neons.org and have been since the site's inception. The Neon shall still be kept, and the Caliber is replacing our Mazda that we don't care much for. We've had the pleasure of "test driving" a Caliber for the past six weeks though. I had foot surgery and was unable to drive a 5 speed, so my friend Tiffany loaned us her Caliber and she took our Mazda till I healed up. Needless to say we fell totally in love and had to have our own :) Once the Caliber arrives, we'll be back to an all American garage with the Neon, the Caliber, and our two Buells! :D

Chanda

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome and is nice to have you in the forum,I also are quite new here, i do regular visits to the neons forums a but havnt posted for a while, we got a Caliber too! now we have 2 mopars at the garage -well, curbside :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Chanda said:
...my friend Tiffany loaned us her Caliber and she took our Mazda till I healed up...
Now THAT is quite a friend!

Chanda said:
... and our two Buells!
Have you also noticed that a Caliber seems to be a great "companion" for them?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Greetings from icy Finland ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts