Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am new to this forum. I ordered a steel blue 5-speed manual caliber SE on April 13. As all of you can understand, I am becoming increasingly impatient and want my order to come. The dealer told me 6-8 weeks. It has been 6 now, so I really hope to get the car within the next two weeks. I called Dodge today to get my order status and the rep told me that my car was "in production". I was wondering if anyone could help me here. The status code she gave me was 'BG'. I found the definition of this code, but have no idea what it actually means. If someone could tell me what it means and a possible timetable that would be awesome. Also, I live about 30 minutes from the Belvidere plant - if that helps at all.

THANKS!

·
Registered
384 Posts
BG - passed edit n/a for schedule
I think BG means its going to be built very soon, so soon that you can't make changes anymore...? Just a guess....

According to this, your car is not actually in production? I ordered mine on April 19th, and today they told me that it was in D status, being built. Sometimes I don't believe them though!

Also remember that what their code is, could be a couple days old...

codes here: http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3030&postcount=23

P.S. Its good you live close to the plant! Some of us have to wait up to 2 weeks just for it to be delivered...

·
Registered
27 Posts
bluecaliber51 said:
Hi! I am new to this forum. I ordered a steel blue 5-speed manual caliber SE on April 13. As all of you can understand, I am becoming increasingly impatient and want my order to come. The dealer told me 6-8 weeks. It has been 6 now, so I really hope to get the car within the next two weeks. I called Dodge today to get my order status and the rep told me that my car was "in production". I was wondering if anyone could help me here. The status code she gave me was 'BG'. I found the definition of this code, but have no idea what it actually means. If someone could tell me what it means and a possible timetable that would be awesome. Also, I live about 30 minutes from the Belvidere plant - if that helps at all.

THANKS!
I live about 30 minutes away, too. What number do you call for status and what do you need? An order number? Just your name?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just call Dodge customer service and all I needed was my order number, which you should be able to get from your dealer

Still curious about that whole 'BG' status

1 - 4 of 4 Posts