Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my edition of Strada today, and I recognized a certain somebody in it. I knew before I even read it that it was our superbang, just by the fact that it was a guy on a black caliber lol.

Here it is for all of you who dont get strada!

From this issue:

On this page:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Speaking of this sort of thing, some of you may recall Dan asking for Caliber owners to submit some pictures to Dodge Magazine.

Well to make a long story short, I was contacted by the magazine. Apparently, they loved my use for the car (as a storm chase vehicle) and thought it would make for a great 1 page feature in the owner's mag. If all goes to plan, they are sending a photog up here next week to take some shots. I'm pretty pumped, it should be fun. I'm eager to see how the article turns out!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations to Superbang!!!

OUWxGuesser, I can't wait!!

Tyke

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OUWxGuesser said:
Speaking of this sort of thing, some of you may recall Dan asking for Caliber owners to submit some pictures to Dodge Magazine.

Well to make a long story short, I was contacted by the magazine. Apparently, they loved my use for the car (as a storm chase vehicle) and thought it would make for a great 1 page feature in the owner's mag. If all goes to plan, they are sending a photog up here next week to take some shots. I'm pretty pumped, it should be fun. I'm eager to see how the article turns out!
congrats...b sure to post pics if u can

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
We ALL know that they used the WRONG picture of Bang and his Caliber.:confused:

The RIGHT one would have been, of course :eek: :

·
Registered
614 Posts
OUWxGuesser said:

I think their photog is going to be hard pressed to match your own pics. Those were awesome and deserving of publication.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Congrats both of you!
superbang, I always smile when I see your pics... can I have your autograph? :D

(please pardon my hijack for a sec)
OUWxGuesser, a storm chase is 2nd on my dream trip list! If you have info on some guides, preferably not a large group "tour", I would love it if you'd PM me ;)

sorry,
//end hijack

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
superbang said:
omg. i didn't think they'd ever do that.... wow... well uhm... i guess i should say thank you! thanks... guys :D

btw, that wonderfully approachable associate was dan... props. ;)

thanks for scanning that un4gtbl!!
No prob!:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Harley said:

That photo kills me everytime I see it. LOL!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Harley said:

I just had to quote this picture again!!:D:D:D:D:D That has to be, wait, it IS the most famous picture on this forum!

We should put that on the home page to this forum!!!:D:D

BTW: Thanks for the autograph too!;):cool:

·
Registered
746 Posts
yeah... i'm noticing that... my fiancé is a little embarrassed...

but not me.. :D

i wonder how many times it's been posted in this forum... i'm banking around 9-10... who wants to start a pool?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I got a bit of a chuckle out of that when I was reading my issue of Strada yesterday.

I'll have to make a trip up to Guelph now to get an authentic Bang autograph....Then ebay it :D

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Principal said:
I got a bit of a chuckle out of that when I was reading my issue of Strada yesterday.

I'll have to make a trip up to Guelph now to get an authentic Bang autograph....Then ebay it :D
Haha, too late!!
I already got my sb autograph and I sold it on ebay today for 5 large :p :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm sure there's plenty of people out there looking for additional "Bangographs"(tm!) :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts