Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D Well got a caliber a week ago in uk its a 2.o sxt sport diesel sunburst orange and i thinck its great . Went to buy another cruiser but they changed the inside which i thinck was not a good idea so got the caliber and its a cool car Well i thinck itis anyway

Brian h :D :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! Now post up some pics of the EURO version!!!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Definately welcome to caliberforums!:) There are tons of information on this site and feel free to browse and ask questions.

Do you have any pictures of the Caliber, we like pictures here!:)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All

Thanks for reply if you tell me how i will give it a blo--y good try to get pics on the forum not realy a computer person but i will give anything ago once well nearly anything so tell me how and wait and see if i can do it

brian h ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Brian h said:
Hi All
Thanks for reply if you tell me how i will give it a blo--y good try to get pics on the forum not realy a computer person but i will give anything ago once well nearly anything so tell me how and wait and see if i can do it
brian h ;)
In the Pictures section, there is a Sticky thread with instructions.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you are enjoying your Caliber.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Brian and welcome to the forums :)

So how are you finding the Caliber? Are you getting plenty of looks as I've still yet to see one on the road here yet?

·
Registered
175 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome Brian I love this forum and my car. Hope you love yours even half as much. Mia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replys and yes to your question stephen being orange and big :D :D yes they do look . I am going to take photos this w/end and try and get them on forum hope it works till then bye all

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts