Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, im new on this forum, My name is Cristian from Durango Mexico, and i have a white SXT PREMIUM with 20rims and im happy with my baby

ill put some pictures of my caliber i hope u enjoy them

inside

with 20"

and another .. the big DODGE ... ChargeR SE V6 H.O.

stock

inside

with my 20" (after i buy my caliber, i check on my mom's charger)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Looks good, great pictures. Welcome to the board, glad to hear you are very happy with it. What kind of reaction are you getting from friends and people on the street in Durango?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nice pictures. I was not a fan of white cars, but now. That's all changed. The calibers and chargers look so nice. Saw a charger live yesterday. It was so sweet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone, and i had a neon b4 and i tried buy a srt neon, but cant, so i buy a caliber (ill try to buy srt-4 in 2 years (when i finish paying my caliber because isnt like USA, we cant change and keep paying)

my ex neon 2004 SE

and with his lambo doors, (didnt finished no front bumper, hehe and i lost my pictures clean and complite)

hope u enjoy my neon too ( i miss him )

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Garna,

Those wheels are outright stunning.

You are giving me ideas. ;)

Now I keep telling myself: "Must resist the temptation, must resist the temptation...". :eek: :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations on the Caliber purchase. I see it didn't take you long to swap out the rims on it either. They look like they're spinners but it's hard to tell. Am I right? I saw that your signature image has been remastered to show lowering and window tinting. You gonna get those things done too? ...particularly, the lowering?

Welcome aboard.

. Tyke .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the site from another newbie and like what you have done to your caliber.

·
Registered
413 Posts
That's so funny sgodun!! Welcome to the forums garna.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I love the white caliber!

your neon was VERY nice!! what made you trade it in? what rear lip and sideskirts did you have?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts