Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take the time to say Hi to everybody. I'm new here. I have had my Caliber for about 2 weeks now. I traded in a 2002 dodge Neon for it. I am a law enforcement officer who drives 70 miles to work every day. So I really need a dependable car that gets decent gas mileage. I have had many Mopars in the past, Barracuda, Chargers, Challenger, GTX and a Roadrunner. I have done paint and body as a hobby ever since I was a young teenager. My family has been in the paint and body bussiness for nearly 40 years.

My SXT Sport Caliber is marina blue. I really enjoy it. Looking forward to lowering it and doing some simply modifications. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
jguerra3235 said:
Just wanted to take the time to say Hi to everybody. I'm new here. I have had my Caliber for about 2 weeks now. I traded in a 2002 dodge Neon for it. I am a law enforcement officer who drives 70 miles to work every day. So I really need a dependable car that gets decent gas mileage. I have had many Mopars in the past, Barracuda, Chargers, Challenger, GTX and a Roadrunner. I have done paint and body as a hobby ever since I was a young teenager. My family has been in the paint and body bussiness for nearly 40 years.

My SXT Sport Caliber is marina blue. I really enjoy it. Looking forward to lowering it and doing some simply modifications. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Thanks
Yet another Calibristi!

Since the rest of the gang obviously fell asleep, I'd give you the warm welcome, new members usually get. :)

Have fun!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forums Jg, I hope you are enjoying your Caliber :)

Your obviously a Dodge fan and I'de Like to hear how you think the Cali compares to the other Dodges you have had.

I'm from the UK by the way and the Caliber is the very first Dodge to be sold over here from a dealership.

I would love to have had a 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T as seen in the film 'Vanishing Point' with Barry Newman. This is my all time favourite of all the 'old' American muscle cars.

Still, I am delighted with the Caliber and can't wait to take delivery of it, the days cant go by fast enough let me tell you.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If I could add too that I have my eyes on some of the cool accessories and when I collect my Caliber I think that Ill be taking a few hundred pounds along with me..now lemme see hear...
chrome fuel filler cap
mud flaps ( splash guards you call em ! )
door entry gaurds
cargo security cover
cushioned Cargo mat for the boot ( trunk)
body work chrome highlights....

and .....lol, the list goes on !

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good to see a fellow Texan on board. Welcome amigo, hope you get as much enjoyment out of your Caliber as I'm gettin' out of mine. So when you see a Black Caliber with a Deadhead sticker on the back, don't pull me over, just wave. Good luck!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm still new here too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
welcome, the folks here are very helpful. Enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts