Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just come in here 10 minutes ago and will now leave this short presentation about me.

Recently became 60 years old, living in Sweden, very interested in cars and especially classic ones. Bought my Caliber -07 in april 2018. I have been a Mopar fanatic since I was a kid so along with the Caliber I also have some real cars....... that means a Dodge Charger SE -76 and a Plymouth `Cuda convertible -70. Among with those ones I also have a Chevrolet Caprice Classic -91.

Attachments

·
Vendor
223 Posts
Hello, Toni and welcome to the site! Congrats on your Caliber, looks beautiful. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, guys, new here from India. Glad to have joined this community. We are a StudyAbroadLife. Its a portal for overseas students searching for free Abroad Education assistance. SAL provides Comprehensive study abroad assistance on counseling, exams, visa process, and education loan. Looking forward to this group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts